Muga Ghashi are a healthy and delicious Indian food recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of mung and raw coconut. The main ingredients include raw coconut, peppers, tamarinds, olive oil, mustard seeds, fresh curry leaves and salt. This soup helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this Muga Ghashi are best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make Muga Ghashi by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||10 minutes|
|Time to cook||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Muga Ghashi
- One Cup- Coconut
- 3 no. – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- ½ tbsp- Tamarinds
- 1 tbsp- Olive Oil
- One tbsp- Mustard Seeds
- Salt For Tasting
- Fresh Curry Leaves
How to make Muga Ghashi
- First you should rinse mung beans with cold water for 6 hrs. After that you can take pot with semi filled by water to cover the mung beans completely and boil it.
- Now you will see it lose all the green skins as it boils upward of the pot. Now you can add salt and cashews or jack fruits.
- Mix coconut, hot chilies and, tamarind and half cup water in the mixture, and stir it for 15 minutes.
- Pour this coconut mixture to cooked sprouts. Heat it in low flame for 5 minutes.
- Take a pan, heat oil drop mustard seeds in it. Once they start cracking, add fresh curry leaves. Add them into mung spout and cover it to the plate. Heat up to 5 minutes.
Some Useful Tips
Add a clove of garlic to the blender while blending the coconut when using garlic seasoning for extra flavor.
Other Similar Recipes
- Garden Saute
- Apple Cabbage Toss
- Caramel Apple Jam
- Sausage 'N' Apple Baked Squash
- Apple Cider Chicken 'n' Dumplings