Meatless Kheema Muttar
Kadai bhindi is a delicious and yummy Indian food recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of bhindi and onions. The main ingredients include green chili, gram flour, turmeric powder, dried mango powder, coriander leaves, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin seeds and salt. And this kadai bhindi is best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make cucumber summer salad by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||20 minutes|
|Time to cook||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Kadai Bhindi
- Lady Finger- 500 gram
- Onion- 2 no.
- Sliced Green Chili – 2 no.
- Gram Flour – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder – half tbsp
- Dried Mango Powder – one tbsp
- Coriander Leaves- 4- 5 no.
- Coriander Powder- 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Vegetable Oil
- Salt for Tasting
How to make Kadai Bhindi
- First you should cut ladyfinger into small pieces.
- After that you can take oil in a kadai and heat it.
- Now you can add green chilies, onion slices and cumin seeds and fry it for 20 minutes.
- After that you can add gram flour and mango powder and fry it for next 5 minutes.
- Finally you can add all the remaining ingredients and lady finger and stir it completely and heat it for next 15 minutes on a low gas.
- Now you can see your delicious kadai bhindi is ready to eat. For garnish you can use chopped coriander leaves and serve with hot.