Lobia And Corn Salad
Lobia and corn salad is a very healthy and delicious Indian salad recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of lobia and corn. The main ingredients include salt, olive oil, yellow onion, green bell pepper, fresh corn kernels, tomato diced, garlic paste, white wine vinegar etc. This salad helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this Lobia and corn salad is best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make Lobia and corn by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||10 minutes|
|Time to cook||10 minutes|
Ingredients For the Recipe
- Half cup- Lobia soaked overnight, and drained
- 1 ½ cup- Water
- One tbsp- Salt
- 1 tbsp- Olive oil
- One no.- Yellow onion
- One- Green bell pepper
- Half cup- Fresh corn kernels
- One- Tomato diced
- One tbsp- Garlic paste
- One lime- Grated zest and juice
- 2 tbsp- White wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp- chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make Lobia And Corn Salad
- First you combine the beans, water and salt in a large saucepan on a high heat about 20 minutes.
- After that you can drain the beans, rinse with cool water and drain again and put it into a large bowl to cool.
- Then you can heat oil in a large frying pan. And add bell pepper, onion and sauté and fry it for 5 minutes.
- After that you can add tomato, sauté, corn and garlic and fry it well until tomato and sauté become softened.
- Now you can add corn mixture, lime zest and juice, cilantro and vinegar and remaining salt and pepper to the peas.
Other Similar Recipes
- Crab Salad
- Imitation Crab Salad
- Crabmeat Salad
- Caribbean Crabmeat Salad
- Colorful Seafood Pasta Salad