Fruit And Cheese Salad
Fruit and cheese salad is a delicious and healthy Indian food recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of fruits and cheese. The main ingredients include red grapes, blue cheese, onions, walnuts, red wine vinegar, and honey, Dijon mustard and salt. This salad helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this Fruit and cheese salad is best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make Fruit and cheese salad by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||10 minutes|
|Time to cook||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Fruit and Cheese Salad
- Torn Salad Greens- 8 cups
- Grapefruit, Peeled And Sectioned- 4
- Seedless Red Grapes- one cup
- Crumbled Blue Cheese- 1 cup
- Sliced Red Onion- half cup
- Chopped Walnuts, Toasted- half cup
- Cider Or Red Wine Vinegar- half cup
- Olive Or Vegetable Oil- 2 tbsp
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Dijon Mustard- 1 tbsp
- Teaspoon Salt- Half tbsp
How to make Fruit and Cheese Salad
- First you take a large bowl and mix fruits, onions, greens, cheese and nuts.
- After that you can take a small bowl and mix whisky vinegar, mustard, honey and salt for taste.
- Finally you pour this mixture on salad and enjoy.
Fruit and Cheese Salad
Other Similar Recipes
- Blue Cheese Salad Dressing
- Creamy Fruit Salad
- Fruited Caesar Salad
- Fruit & Spinach Salad