Dry Chicken Masala
Chicken masala is a healthy and yummy south Indian recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of chicken and mix chicken masala. The main ingredients include red chili powder, curd, turmeric powder, cashew nuts, milk, oil, onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic paste etc. This recipe helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this dry chicken masala is best to serve with rice and chapatti. Learn how to prepare and make dry chicken masala by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||10 minutes|
|Time to cook||25 minutes|
Ingredients For Dry Chicken Masala
- One kg Chicken
- 1 tbsp -Red Chili Powder
- 4 tbsp- Curd
- Half tbsp- Turmeric Powder
- 10 nos.- Cashew Nuts
- Half cup- Milk
- 5 tbsp- Oil
- 2- chopped Onions
- 1- chopped Tomato
- 2 tbsp- Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp- Coriander Powder
- Half tbsp- Cumin Powder
- 2 strands- Coriander Leaves
- 2- Cinnamon
- 2 strands- Curry Leaves
- 4- Cloves
- Half tbsp- Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
How to make Dry Chicken Masala
- First you can take turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and curds and make a paste.
- After that you can marinate the chicken pieces with above mixtures and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Now you can mix milk and cashew nuts and make a paste. Keep aside.
- Then you can mix cloves, cinnamon and some curry leaves and make a powder.
- After that you can take a small vessel and heat 2 tbsp oil in it.
- Now you can fry the chopped onions and ginger garlic paste into it till it turns brown in color.
- Now you can add pepper powder, cumin powder and coriander powder and fry for another 1 minutes.
- After that you can add tomatoes and cook it for next 5 minutes until it mix well. After that turn off the heat and keep aside.
- Now you can take another vessel and heat 2 tbsp oil in it and add marinated chicken pieces to it.
- After 10 minutes you can add cashew nuts paste and masala paste and powder of cinnamon, curry leaves and cloves and mix it well on a low heat.
- Continue cooking on medium flame till the chicken pieces are soft enough and till you get the desired thickness in the curry.
- After that you can add salt for tasting.
- Now your delicious recipe is ready to eat. For garnish you can use coriander leaves and serve with hot.
Dry Chicken Masala
Some Useful Tips
- You can use any quality of chicken masala instead of chili powder and coriander leaves.
- Or you can increase or decrease the quantity of coriander leaves and chili powder as per your taste.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mutton Chilly Fry
- Lamb Vindaloo