Clear Cottage Cheese Soup
This is another liquid dish just like other soups but with lots of freshly made cheese or you can use Indian “paneer”. The name is cottage cheese as it is prepared with fresh cheese milk brought right out of the dairy farm.
|Time to prepare||10 minutes|
|Time to cook||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Clear Cottage Cheese Soup
- Fresh Vegetables – 4 Cups
- Cheese or Paneer Cubes – 1 Cup
- Baby Corn – ½ tablespoon
- Soya Sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – ½ tablespoon
- White Pepper Powder – ½ tablespoon
- Chopped Spring Onions
- Bean Sprouts – ¼ cup
- Salt (as per taste)
- Coriander Leaves to Garnish
How to make Clear Cottage Cheese Soup
- The first step is to boil the vegetables and the baby corn. This will take approximately 5 minutes.
- Next, add other ingredients like soya sauce, sugar, safed mirch powder, green onions and salt as per taste to the pan in which the vegetables were cooked.
- In the same pan add fresh paneer or cheese along with bean sprouts and cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- To make it more presentable garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Almond Soup ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
- Baby Corn Soup
- Baby Corn Soup ( Chinese Cooking )
- Baharat Powder ( Soups and Salads Recipe )
- Barley Vegetable Soup ( Exotic Diabetic Recipe )
- Bean And Pasta Soup ( Italian Recipe)
- Bean and Tomato Soup
- Bean Soup
- Bean Sprouts Soup