Brussels Sprouts Fry
Brussels sprouts fry is a delicious and healthy recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of Brussels sprouts and green onions. The main ingredients include vegetable oil, chopped onion, potatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, and black pepper. This Brussels sprouts fry helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this Brussels sprouts fry is best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make Brussels sprouts fry by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||20 minutes|
|Time to cook||15 minutes|
Ingredients For the Brussels sprouts Fry
- Vegetable Oil- 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion- 1
- Potato- 1 large
- Bay Leaf- 1
- Brussels Sprouts- 1 pound
- Red Pepper- 1
- Chicken Broth- ¼ cup
- Ground Black Pepper For Tasting
- Chopped Green Onions- 2 tbsp
How to make Brussels sprouts Fry
- First you can take a skillet and pour some vegetable oil in it on low gas. And after that you can add potato, onion and bay leaf in it and cook it until the onions become brown in color.
- After that you can add Brussels sprouts, chicken broth and red pepper in it and cook it until vegetables become tender with lid.
- Finally you can remove bay leaf from it and toss with black pepper.
- For garnishing you can use green onions and serve it.
Brussels sprouts Fry
Other Similar Recipes
- Kielbasa with Brussels sprouts
- Creamy Cheesy Brussels sprouts
- Cream-Braised Brussels sprouts
- Brussels sprouts with Chestnuts
- Creamy Parmesan Brussels sprouts