Bharvan Baingan is a delicious and healthy Indian low fat recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of baingan and mango powder. The main ingredients include coriander, cumin seeds, chili powder, sugar, besan, chopped coriander. This Bharvan Baingan helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this Bharvan Baingan is best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make Bharvan Baingan by following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||20 minutes|
|Time to cook||20 minutes|
Ingredients For Bharvan Baingan
- Brinjals (Baingan / Eggplant)- 8 small
- Chopped Coriander- half cup
- Coriander Seeds- 2 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds- 2 tbsp
- Chilli Powder- 2 tbsp
- Dried Mango Powder- 2 tbsp
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Besan- 2 tbsp
How to make Bharvan Baingan
- First you mix all the ingredients to a smooth paste with water and keep it aside.
- After that you can cut all brinjals into four equal parts each without separating the pieces from the steam and keep it aside.
- Now you can stuff them with prepared paste and put them in a pressure cooker on a low gas for 2 whistles.
- After that you can open the pressure cooker and allow the steam escape. Keep it aside.
- In other hand you can cook the stuffed brinjals in a non stick kadhai for 10 minutes until it become tender.
- For garnishing you can use coriander and serve with hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Bharvan Baingan Khichdi