Banana Pancake With Chocolate Sauce
Banana Pancake with Chocolate Sauce is a delicious and healthy low fat recipe. And it is prepared with the combination of banana and chocolate. The main ingredients include wheat flour, oil, stewed fruits, low fat cream, sugar, and almond. This Banana Pancake with Chocolate Sauce helps to provide you proteins and calcium which help to keep your health in control. And this Banana Pancake with Chocolate Sauce is best to serve with Roti and Rice. Learn how to prepare and make Banana Pancake with Chocolate Sauce following this easy recipe.
|Time to prepare||5 minutes|
|Time to cook||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Banana Pancake With Chocolate Sauce
- Banana- 1
- Wheat Flour- 4 tbsp
- Oil- 1 tbsp
- Stewed Fruits- 1
- Low Fat Cream- 1 tbsp
- Sugar- half tbsp
- Dark Chocolate Sauce- half
For The Garnish
- Roasted Almond- 1 tbsp
How to make Banana Pancake With Chocolate Sauce
- First you combine wheat flour, ¼ cup water and banana and stir it fine in a bowl.
- After that you can separate this knead into 4 parts.
- Now you can take a pan and heat oil and one portion of batter in it.
- Heat the pancake on both side until it become light brown.
- Repeat this process again to make more pancakes.
How to Proceed
- First you place a one pancake in a plate.
- After that you can put 1 spoon mixed fruits on it.
- Finally you are ready to eat and serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Banana Apple Porridge
- Banana Pepper Wafers (Faraal Recipe)
- Banana Flambe
- Banana Butterscotch Ice-Cream
- Banana Sesame Pancakes ( Healthy Snacks)
- Banana Walnut Pancakes
- Banana Dosa
- Banana Pepper Wafers ( Microwave Snacks Recipe)
- Banana Yoghurt Shake
- Caramel Banana Crepes
- Banana Walnut Muffins