Anjeer basundi is a traditional dish and yummy low fat recipe. Anjeer basundi is prepared with the dry anjeer and milk. Learn how to prepare anjeer basundi by this recipe.
|Time to prepare||15 minutes|
|Time to cook||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Anjeer Basundi
- Low Fat Milk- 4 cups
- Fresh Figs(Anjeer)- 1 ½ cups
- Lemon Juice- ¼ cup
- Cornflour- 1 tbsp
- Low Fat Mava (Khoya)- half cup
- Sugar- 2 tbsp
- Fig (Anjeer) Slices- 4
How to make Anjeer Basundi
- First you should fig pieces to chill in a refrigerator.
- After that you can take a non stick pan with milk and bring to boil on a medium gas.
- Now you can add lemon juice drop by drop in milk and mix continuously instead of add all lemon juice at once, if you do like this then milk become sour.
- After that you can add khoya, cornflour and sugar and mix it fine for another 5 minutes.
- Finally you should cool it for at least 1 hr. in a refrigerator.
- After that you can add this cooled thickened milk to chilled fig pieces and stir it well.
- For garnishing you can use fig slices and serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Anjeer Barfi
- Anjeer Halwa ( Mughlai Recipe)
- Pineapple Basundi
- Anjeer Basundi