Shrikhand is an Indian sweet dish made up of yogurt. It is a very popular dish in all over India. Specially made in Maharashtra and Gujarat. Learn how to prepare shrikhand.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Shrikhand
- Curd -1/2 kg.
- Sugar-300 gms.
- Cardamom Powder-1/2 tsp.
- Few Strands Saffron
- Crushed Pista and Almond -1/2 tbsp.
How to make Shrikhand
- Put the curd in a clean muslin cloth for about 6-7 hours
- Now put that into the bowl and add sugar to it.
- Keep aside for 25-30 minutes to allow sugar to dissolve.
- Add saffron into 1 tbsp. milk and dissolved it properly. Keep it aside.
- Mix well till sugar has fully dissolved into curd.
- Mix in cardamom powder and dissolved saffron and half nuts.
- Put it into a glass serving bowl, top with remaining nut crush.
- Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Shrikhand is ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kala jamun
- Kharek ka halwa
- Amrit peda
- Dry fruit barfi
- Kaju pista roll