Shankarpali is a snack popular in Maharashtra, India. It is traditionally made on the festive of Diwali. Shankarpali is rich in carbohydrates, making it an instant source of energy. Shankarpali preparation requires milk, sugar, ghee, maida, semolina and salt. Learn how to prepare Shankarpali by following the given easy steps.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Shankar Pali
- Wheat Flour-5 cup
- Rice Flour-3 tbsp
- Unsalted Butter-1/2 cup
- Water Half Cup
- Half Cup Milk
- Sugar-1-1/4 cup
How to Prepare Shankar Pali
- Mix milk and water well.
- Whisk butter and sugar till it turns downy.
- Put flour and salt. Mix well.
- Add milk and water to it and make soft dough.
- Make the sections by dividing the dough into 3 balls.
- Roll out thick chapattis.
- Cut them into rectangle shaped pieces.
- Take khadai and heat oil to it.
- Deep-fry the pieces till done.
- Ready to be served.
Some Useful Tips
- Add maida according to your convenience. Its proportion may not be right.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kaju pista roll
- Kala jamun
- Dry fruit barfi