Shahi Tukra is a delicious recipe and is also called as mitthi dabrotri where mitthi means sweet and dabrotari means bread. Shahi Tukra is a Sindhi recipe. Shahi Tukra is a mouth watering recipe which is often enjoyed in winters. Learn to make Shahi Tukra by following the given simple steps.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Shahi Tukra
- Bread Slices-8
- Ghee-4 tbsp
- Milk-1 litre
- Sugar-1 cup
- Cardamom Powder-1/4 tsp
- Kismis-1 tbsp
How to make Shahi Tukra
- Heat the milk and sugar together and stir continuously.
- Reduce the milk to half of its original quantity and then keep it aside to cool.
- Add the kismis and cardamom powder.
- Take some bread slices and cut them into small pieces.
- Fry the bread slices in ghee till it turns golden.
- Dip them into milk for few minutes.
- Take out the bread pieces into a platter.
- Serving is ready. Serve cool.
Some Useful Tips
- While cooking, milk can flow over so to avoid that add 1tsp ghee to it.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kaju pista roll
- Kala jamun
- Dry fruit barfi
- Gulab jamun
- Rice kheer
- Channa dal kheer