Sandesh is one of the most popular, oldest, and traditional desserts in India. Sandesh recipe is basically enjoyed in West Bengal and Gujarat especially during all the festival and auspicious occasions. Learn how to prepare Sandesh over here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Sago Kheer
- Paneer-225 gms
- Sugar-150 gms
- Rose Water-1 tbsp
- Green Cardamom Seeds-1/2 tsp
- Sliced Pista - 10
How to make Sandesh
- Mix sugar and paneer well.
- Cook the mixture and mix well to avoid chunks.
- Sprinkle the rose water in mixture and take out the pan from heat. Stir for few minutes.
- Take the cardamom and pistachios in two plates.
- Divide the mixture into some parts of same size and compress them to give the proffered shapes.
- Dip all pieces into both plates one by one.
- Sandesh is ready to be eaten.
Some Useful Tips
- Cook the paneer carefully for not more than 10 mins else it will result in dry paneer and thus will be difficult to mould.
Other Similar Recipes
- Lebu sandesh
- Mango-vanilla sandesh
- Chocolate sandesh
- Fruit sandesh