Ras Malai is probably a favorite dessert of all, Ras Malai is dumplings made from cottage or riccotta cheese soaked in sweetened, thickened milk delicately flavored with cardamom. Serve it chilled and garnished with slivers of dried fruit.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Rasmalai
- Milk -4 cup each
- Sugar - 4 1/2 tbsp.
- Sugar -1 cup
- Water-3 cups
- Lemon Juice
How to make Rasmalai
- Take three cup of milk and boil it till gets thicken.
- Now, boil four cup of milk. And then curdle the milk; add lemon juice to it while blending continuously.
- Then transfer it in muslin cloth.
- Hold the cloth in water. Dry the water from the cloth.
- There must not be any water present.
- Take a pressure cooker; add three cup of water and one cup of sugar to it.
- Take the channa from cloth in dish, rub it and make small size balls.
- Put the balls in the pressure cooker and get two whistles.
- On the other hand, add the sugar for ras to it add cardamom, pista, almond and saffron to it.
- Keep it aside to cool.
- Take out the balls of channa from pressure cooker in plate.
- In cool milk add channa balls to it.
- Keep cold it.
- Rasmalai is now ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sev burfi
- Singhare ki burfi
- Walnut burfi