Pineapple Halwa recipe is very common and sweet dish in india. Pineapple Halwa is the combination of pineapple, rawa and some dry fruits. The style of Pineapple Halwa recipe preparation is the most irrestible one that must be always kept in mind. Pineapple Halwa recipe are very much enduring and apply simple style of preparation. As it is well understood by all that sweet is most common and widely used dish all across india and thereby, Pineapple Halwa recipe is one of its special sorts. Below is mentioned to you a guide that will allow you to emphasize on Pineapple Halwa recipe preparation.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Ghatia
- Pineapple-1 small tin
- Rawa-100 g
- Cashew Nuts, Roasted And Chopped-100 g
- Ghee-5 tbsp
- Cardamom Seeds-1 tsp
- A Few Drops Yellow Food Coloring
- A Few Drops Essence Of Pineapple
- Sugar To Taste
How to make Pineapple Halwa
- Take a pan and roast the rava until it gets light brown. Add the milk and stir it continuously to avoid lumps. Stir it until the paste has smooth.
- Put in the pineapple syrup and sugar.
- Mix it in the pineapple pieces and some dry fruits.
- Put in a serving dish and garnish with the dry fruits.
Some Useful Tips
- You can add sugar, depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
- Khoa can be used instead of condensed milk.
Other Similar Recipes
- Pumpkin Halwa
- Bread Halwa
- Carrot Halwa
- Beetroot Halwa
- Lauki Halwa