Petha burfi/peda recipe is very easy and delicious recipe. You can make this recipe in home easily. This dish is mostly made by Indian peoples. Petha burfi/peda is very delicious and sweet dish indian recipe. peda is the combination of milk and some dry fruits. The style of Petha burfi/peda recipe preparation is the most irrestible one that must be always kept in mind. peda recipe are very much enduring and apply simple style of preparation. As it is well understood by all that sweet is most common and widely used dish all across india and thereby, Petha burfi/peda recipe is one of its special sorts. Below is mentioned to you a guide that will allow you to emphasize on Petha burfi/peda recipe preparation.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Petha Burfi/Peda
- Khoya - 1/2 kg
- Sugar Powdered- 2-1/2 cups
- Cardamom Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom Seeds -1 tsp
- Pistachios-1 tbsp
How to make Petha Burfi/Peda
- Take a pan. Grate khoya and sugar and mix well.
- For few minutes heat it on high flame after that stir continuously it in low flam.
- When mixture has thick and smooth, add cardamom powder.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for cool.
- Use cookie frame, or make peda with the help of palm.
- Mix almond and cardamom seed in top centre of peda.
- If using frames, spread some at the bottom.
- Take some mixture and press into frame.
- When set well, press it and carefully, unframe.
- The pedas are ready.
Other Similar Recipes
- Quick rabadi
- Shrink hand
- Kala jamun
- Meva bati