This dish is mostly made by south Indian peoples. Nariyal mithai is very delicious and sweet dish recipe in India. Nariyal nithai recipe is the combination of milk, coconut, sugar and some dry fruits. The style of nariyal recipe preparation is the most irrestible one that must be always kept in mind. nariyal recipe are very much enduring and apply simple style of preparation. As it is well understood by all that sweet is most common and widely used dish all across India and thereby, nariyal recipe is one of its special sorts. Below is mentioned to you a guide that will allow you to emphasize on nariyal recipe preparation.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Nariyal Mithai
- 250 gm- Coconut Powder
- 2 tbps-Milk Powder
- 250 gm- Sugar
- 2 cups- Water
- Green Colour
- White Rose Water
How to make Nariyal Mithai
- Take a pan. And make sugar liquid thick by adding water and sugar together.
- Now share this syrup in two halves, in one half add green color and in other half keep aside.
- After that mix milk and coconut powder.
- Add half of the coconut mixture and colorless syrup in pan, and stir it continuously to avoid coconut burning.
- Cook until the mixture gets dry.
- Put it aside and mix some drops of rose water and spring the mix on entice plate and smoothen down.
- Now continue the same procedure with green syrup and lay it over the white layer, smoothing it down.
- Let it cool for a while and then cut it into pieces.
Other Similar Recipes
- Milk cake
- Quick rabdi
- Gulab jamun
- Kaju pista roll
- Kala jamun