Mysore Pak is delicious fudge from South India has a granular texture. Do not be alarmed by the amount of ghee mentioned in the recipe as most of it is drained out at the end of the cooking process.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Mysore Pak
- Bengal Gram-1 cup
- Sugar-2 cups
- Ghee-1 cup
- Water-1/2 cup
How to make Mysore Pak
- Take a pan and heat ghee. Add flour in ghee.
- Heat water with sugar until reaches a bubble.
- Add the flour in it. And stir it continuously to avoid ball.
- After merging done, falling it slowly into hot ghee.
- Cook till the mixture is smooth and ghee gets separated from it.
- Scatter out on a plate.
- cut the mysore pak into squares.
Some Useful Tips
- You can use colander instead of tray to set the Mysore pak.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mysore masala
- Mysore rasam
- Mysore paqu