Lapsi recipe is a north Indian recipe. It’s a very delicious and sweet recipe. Gujrati peoples make this recipe. lapsi recipe is very common and sweet dish in india. lapsi is the combination of wheat, milk and some dry fruits. The style of lapsi recipe preparation is the most irrestible one that must be always kept in mind. lapsi recipe are very much enduring and apply simple style of preparation. As it is well understood by all that sweet is most common and widely used dish all across india and thereby, lapsi recipe is one of its special sorts. Below is mentioned to you a guide that will allow you to emphasize on lapsi recipe preparation.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Lapsi
- Broken Wheat -1 cup
- Hot Water-21/2 cups
- Almonds -2 pieces
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Raisins-15 nos.
- Cardamom Powder-1 tbsp
- Ghee-3/4 cup
How to make Lapsi
- Soak berry in a cup of water and keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat 2 spoons of ghee in it. Add the broken wheat’s.
- Simmer it on a high flame until it gets brown.
- Add hot water in it and cover it half and simmer on a low flame until the water has vaporized.
- If the wheat not cooked properly then add some more water in it.
- When the whole water has vaporized add some sugar, and half cup water. Stir it for 2-3 minutes. Take a tava below the pan and cook on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- When the ghee starts separating from the pan, lapsi is ready.
- Serve the lapsi and decorate it with almonds and other dry fruits.
Some Useful Tips
To make tastier lapsi you can add milk in place of water.
Other Similar Recipes
- Blackstrap molasses