Kheerni recipe is made by vermicelli or semiye. Sometimes in place of semiye people use sabudana. Kheerni recipe is same as kheer recipe. This dish is mostly made by Indian peoples. kheerni is very common and sweet dish indian recipe. Kheerni is the combination of semiye, milk and some dry fruits. The style of kheerni recipe preparation is the most irrestible one that must be always kept in mind. Kheerni recipe are very much enduring and apply simple style of preparation. As it is well understood by all that sweet is most common and widely used dish all across india and thereby, kheerni recipe is one of its special sorts. Below is mentioned to you a guide that will allow you to emphasize on kheerni recipe preparation.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Kheerni
- Milk -500 ml
- Crushed Sevaiyan - 1/4 cup
- Sugar -7 tsp
- Green Cardamons- 2-3 pieces
- Roasted Chopped Almonds and Unsalted Pistachios
How to make Kheerni
- Take a pan and add 1 spoon of ghee in it.
- Add vermicelli in ghee and roast it until it completely gets brown.
- After that add 2-3 green cardamom and add milk in it carefully.
- Stimulate continuously until 2-3 boils and then simmer it on low flam.
- Simmer it until vermicelli cooked properly.
- Add sugar or any sweet and stir it until sugar is properly absorbed in it.
- Decorate dish with dry fruits.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mava kesar roll
- Mava peda
- Kharek ka halwa
- Malai peda
- Kaju pista roll