Kheer recipe is very common and sweet dish in India. Kheer is the combination of rice, milk and some dry fruits. In any special occasion Indian peoples make kheer recipe. The style of kheer recipe preparation is the most irrestible one that must be always kept in mind. Kheer recipe are very much enduring and apply simple style of preparation. As it is well understood by all that sweet is most common and widely used dish all across India and thereby, kheer recipe is one of its special sorts. Below is mentioned to you a guide that will allow you to emphasize on kheer recipe preparation.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Kheer
- Long Grain Rice-1/4th cup
- Milk-4-5 cups
- Crushed Cardamom 2-3 seeds
- Almonds- 2 tbsp
- A Pinch of Saffron Threads, Soaked in A Little Hot Milk
- Skinned Pistachio Nuts -1 tbsp
- Raisins -1 tbsp
- Sugar -2-3 tbsp
How to make Kheer
- Take 2 spoon ghee in a pan
- Take the rice, milk in a pan; boil them until rice is soft.
- Add almonds, cardamom and all dry fruits. And simmer it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add some sugar in it, and stir until it completely gets absorbed.
- Simmer it for 2-3 minutes and remove the kheer from heat.
- Serve kheer.
Some Useful Tips
- Rice should be over cooked to make a creamy kheer.
- In place of sugar you can use take another sweet for good test.
Other Similar Recipes
- Rice kheer
- Channa dal kheer