Kalakand preparation is an interesting process. Kalakand is a milk-based sweet. Kalakand is easy to make and is also available in almost every sweet shop. Learn how to prepare this delicious sweet recipe by following the given instructions.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Kalakand
- Milk-2 litres
- Sugar-1/2 to 3/4 cup
- Chopped Nuts
- Silver Foil
- 1/2 tsp. Citric Acid Dissolved in 1/2 cup water
How to make Kalakand
- Place the milk to boil and add the citric solution as it comes to boil.
- After that you should switch off the gas and sieve through press out excess water.
- Now you can take a heavy pan and pour remaining milk into it and boil.
- Then you can add chenna and sugar and keep boil until this mixture become thick.
- For sprinkle you can use chopped nuts and your favorite recipe is ready to eat and enjoy.
Some Useful Tips
- Put the kalakand plate in oven for 2-3 minute to make it hard.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khoya burfi
- Lauki burfi
- Walnut burfi
- Sev burfi
- Singhare ki burfi
- Chocolate sorbet