Jalebi is one of the commonly eaten sweet recipes. Jalebi is traditionally prepared in India and Pakistan. Jalebi usually has a tart element with a sweet taste. Learn how to make/prepare Jalebi by following the given easy recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Jalebi
- Flour -2 cups
- Rice Flour-1and 1/2 tbsp
- Baking Powder-1/4th tsp
- Curd -2 tbsp
- Warm Water-1 1/4th cups
- Saffron Threads-1/2 tsp
- Sugar According To Taste
- Water-2 to 3 cups
- Cardamom -1/2 tsp
- Rose Water-11/2 tbsp
How to make Jalebi
- Take flour, curd, rice flour, 3/4th cup water and baking powder and mix them.
- Now add the rest of the water and saffron. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Ferment it by keeping it for 3 hours.
- before using Whisk thoroughly.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron.
- Prepare one string syrup.
- Take oil in a kadhai and heat it.Add the mixture in the oil in coil form.
- Remove them after they turn brown.
- Drain then on a tissue paper and then put it into the prepared syrup.
- Let jalebies rest into syrup for few minutes.
- Jalebi is ready to be eaten.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khoya burfi
- Lauki burfi
- Walnut burfi