Gulab jamuns are delicious in taste and are popular all over India. Gulab Jamun Preparation basically requires khoya and hot syrup. Gulab Jamun is delicious to eat but requires some time to prepare. Learn how to make Gulab Jamun by using the given method or video.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Gulab Jamun
- Milk Powder-1 cup
- Flour-1/2 cup
- Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
- Melted Butter -2 tbsp
For the Sugar Syrup
- Sugar-2 cups
- Water -1 cup
- Oil for Frying
How to make Gulab Jamun
- Take the milk butter, Bisquick , powder. Mix them well and make their dough.
- Make it hard dough by adding sufficient milk to it.
- Make equal portions in the dough.
- Rol out the portions into balls.
- Then, one by one add the balls to the hot oil.
- Adjust the temperature carefully as they have the tendency to break at high heat.
- Keep in mind to fry balls under medium temperature to ensure complete cooking from inside.
- Add 2 cups of sugar to 1 cup of water.
- Add 4-5 cardamom and Kesar.
- Cook the mixture until sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Add gulam jamuns in the warm syrup.
- Leave aside in the syrup overnight .This will make the balls even softer.
- Serve hot or cold.
Other Similar Recipes
- Amrit peda
- Parwal ki burfi
- Dry fruit barfi
- Gulab jamun
- Kaju pista roll