Falloda Ice Cream Recipe is originated from Mumbai but Falooda is also popular in the rest of the country. Falloda Ice Cream Recipe is wonderful in summers, especially after Dinner. Its easy to make and delicious in taste.
|Preparation Time||25 mins|
|Cooking Time||45 mins|
Ingredients for Falooda Icecream
- Vanilla Ice Cream -250 ml
- Milk-1000 ml
- White Cream -1/2 cup
- Falooda Seeds-3 tbsp
- Rose Syrup-1 packet
- Rose Essence-2 tsp
- Crushed Almonds -1/2 cup
- Pistachios-1/2 cup
- Vermicelli-1 cup
How to make Falooda Icecream
- Soak the vermicelli seeds in water.
- Heat the milk at low heat till it gets condensed.
- Place the vessel aside for some time and then add rosewater to it.
- Pour water into a vessel and add the vermicelli to heat it for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat turns the vermicelli into soft form, and then adds some cold water to it.
- Prepare the rose syrup.
- Pour that rose syrup to the large bowl along with a cup of sweetened milk.
- Mix it properly.
- Then add it to the glass.
- Now place Falooda and some strands of vermicelli over it.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and sprinkle of crushed nuts.
Some Useful Tips
- Soaked Falooda seeds become quite sticky so, work with them carefully.
Other Similar Recipes
- Vanila ice cream
- Kesar kulfi falooda
- Strawberry ice cream