Crullers are very tasty and famous especially among children. Crullers are also known as twisters as Crullers are twisted and usually ring-shaped fried pastry. Earlier, Cruller Recipe is made up of dough like that of a cake doughnut. But now crullers are made with some innovations. Learn how to prepare Crullers here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Crullers
- Bread-4 slices
- Condensed Milk-1 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Powdered Sugar-1 tbsp
- Sieved Refined Flour-2 cups
- Cinnamon Powder-1/2 tbsp
- Milk-2 tbsp
- Grated Nutmeg
- Baking Powder
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Oil -2 cups
How to make Crullers
- Take a bowl. Add butter and sugar. Mix them thoroughly.
- Then beat the eggs in another bowl.
- With a spoon, add the eggs in the bowl and mix it until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl and add the milk.
- Add cinnamon and the nutmeg.
- Now make dough with this batter and required water.
- Whisk till you get a smooth, soft and non stick dough.
- Put the dough aside for about half an hour.
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Make the balls of each portion like ping pong balls.
- Make a hole in each ball.
- Now fry them in a kadhai till turns dark in color.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sev burfi
- Walnut burfi
- Chocolate sorbet
- Khoya burfi