Coco Cake is a very popular Indian recipe. Coco Cake is simple to make and thus mostly eaten as dessert. Children are fond of Coco Cake. Coco Cake is made in variety of ways like chocolate Coco Cake, Buttermilk Coco Cake. Learn how to prepare Coco Cake by following the given method or video.
Ingredients for Coco Cake
- Cake Flour -3 cups
- Cocoa Powder -¾ cup
- Baking Soda-1 tsp
- Baking Powder-½ tsp
- Salt-¼ tsp
- Sour Cream-½ cup
- Light Coconut Milk-1 can
- Butter At Room Temperature -¾ cup
- Brown Sugar -2 ½ cups
- Almond And Vanilla Extract -1 tsp each
- Heavy Cream-¾ cup
- Chopped Chocolate -10 ounces
- Vanilla Extract-1 tsp
- Butter At Room Temperature-¾ cup
- Confectioners Sugar-2 ¼ cups
- Vanilla Extract -1 tsp
- Sweetened Flaked Coconut-1 ½ cups
- Sliced Almonds -½ cup
- Sweetened flaked coconut-1⁄3 cup
- Sliced almonds – 1tsp
How to make Coco Cake
- Set the oven at 350 degrees.
- Take cake pans and place wax paper in it.
- Then add butter and flour to the pan cakes.
- Take a bowl, put flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix them thoroughly and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together sour cream and coconut milk.
- In a third bowl, beat butter and sugar together till it gets fluffy.
- Then add eggs one by one, also beat continuously while adding eggs.
- Also add almond and vanilla extracts.
- Now add coconut milk mixture to the flour mixture while still beating.
- Pour batter into pans.
- Bake them at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Keep aside for 10 minutes in pan only, then turn over the pans and let them cool for sometime.
- Take a pot and heat the cream in it.
- Immediately pour the melted cream over chocolate placed in a bowl and keep it aside for about 2-3 minutes. Add vanilla extract and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- On the other hand, beat the butter and sugar in a blender for about 3 to 4 minute.
- Add vanilla and 3 tbsp of water and beat it well.
- Add coconut and almonds. Set aside.
- Place one cake on a stand.
- Spread half the filling onto the cake.
- Repeat the same for all.
- Garnish with coconut and almonds.
Other Similar Recipes
- Coco lopez coconut cake
- Coco lopez cake
- Coco cola cake