Chocolate Burfi is a very popular Indian recipe. Chocolate Burfi is one of the most popular sweet dishes among all in India. Children are great fond of Chocolate Burfi. Here is a recipe for Chocolate Burfi preparation, follow the easy steps or video to make your own Chocolate Burfi.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||25 mins|
Ingredients for Chocolate Burfi
- Cocoa Powder - 3 tsp
- Maida - 3 to 4 cup
- Ghee - 5 tsp
- Condensed Milk - 3/4 cup
- Chopped Cashew nuts-1/2 cup
- Sugar- 4 1/2 cups
- Water-3/4 cup
How to make Chocolate Burfi
- Take a pan and heat some ghee in it.
- Now stir maida in it till it gets completely fried.
- Take sugar and water. Make sugar syrup by mixing sugar completely in water.
- On other hand, first heat the condensed milk and then dissolve the cocoa powder into it and place it at a side for sometime.
- Take all ingredients leaving cashew nuts and cocoa powder. Mix them properly to avoid lumps.
- After some time, add nuts.
- Now add about half of the portion of it into a plate coated with oil.
- Take cocoa powder and dissolve it in little water.
- Then add it to the mixture.
- Spread over the mixture already prepared on the plate.
- Keep aside to cool and then give them a desired shape.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sev burfi
- Chocolate sorbet
- Lauki burfi
- Walnut burfi
- Singhare ki burfi