China Grass recipe is a popular sweet recipe often made during Ramadan. China Grass recipe is a pudding made with milk and China grass. China grass is easily available in any Asian store. China Grass looks like colorless hay. Learn how to cook China Grass recipe over here. Follow the easy steps given over here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for China Grass
- Milk -1 1/2 litres
- Agar Agar Strands- 1 packet
- Sugar According To Taste
- Water -1 cup
- Cardamom Pods – 4 to 5 pieces
- Nuts to Garnish
How to make China Grass
- Take Agar agar and make their pieces and soak them in water for about 15 minutes.
- On the other side boil the milk, add cardamoms and let the milk reduce by half.
- Squeeze out agar agar to remove water.
- Keep one cup of milk separate for boiling.
- Simmer it and stir occasionally to avoid lumps.
- Now add sugar and stir continuously till it turns thick.
- Pour this mixture into bowls and let it cool.
- Sprinkle nuts like almonds, walnuts and raisins, charoli etc.
- Now spread it on Flat plate and after setting, cut it into squares.
Other Similar Recipes
- Walnut burfi
- Sev burfi
- Khoya burfi
- Lauki burfi