Bundi Ki Kheer
Bundi Ki Kheer is one of the best kheer among all. Bundi Ki Kheer is made in number of different ways. Here, Safed Bundi Ki Kheer is described which has a delicious taste and is easy to cook. Bundi Ki Kheer preparation always requires main focus on milk.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30-35 mins|
Ingredients for Bundi Ki Kheer
- Maida- 1 1/4 cups
- Milk-5 cups
- Sugar-1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder-1 tsp
- Pistachios, Minced-1 tbsp
- Condensed Milk-1 tin
- Cashewnuts Powder-1/2 cup
- Saffron-1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg Powder-1/2 tsp
- Ghee As Required
How to make Bundi Ki Kheer
- Take milk and mix it with condensed milk, sugar, cashewnuts, and saffron, cardamom and nutmeg powders.
- Blend them properly and keep it aside to cool.
- Now add water to this batter but make sure to make loose dough.
- Heat ghee and put some batter into it with the help of sieve.
- Fry them for 2-3 minutes and as they changes their color remove them immediately. Put them over the trace paper to remove the excess oil from it.
- Once all the bundis are prepared from the batter add them to the milk.
- Stir well and put in a bowl.Serve.
Some Useful Tips
- You can replace sweet Bundi with motichoor ladoos also.
- Add sugar as per your taste. But if using ladoos keep in mind that ladoos also contains sugar.
Other Similar Recipes
- Rice Kheer
- Channa Dal Kheer
- Amrit Peda