Besan Ladoos is the most famous sweet among Northern parts of India especially in Maharashtra. Besan Ladoos are similar in shape and size with ping pong balls. Learn how to make BESAN LADOO Recipes at home.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Besan Ladoo
- Gram Flour -2 cups
- Sugar -1 1/2 cup
- Ghee-1 cup
- Almonds, Pistachios, Cashew Nuts -1 tsp each
How to make Besan Ladoo
- Take a kadhai and put some ghee to it. Add gram flour to it but on the low heat. Constantly stir it to avoid lumps.
- Remove it from flame and put it aside to cool.
- Add sugar and nuts to the gram flour. Mix thoroughly
- Now mixture of besan ladoos is ready.
- Form small balls from the mixture like ping pong balls.
Some Useful Tips
Use coarsely ground gram instead of regular gram flour.
Other Similar Recipes
- Gulab jamun
- Kaju pista roll
- Kala jamun
- Kharek ka halwa
- Amrit peda
- Motichur laddu