Badam Phirni recipe is the famous among sweet recipes. Without Badam Phirni, occasion of Diwali is incomplete. The key ingredients for Badam Phirni preparation include almond, rice flour and milk. Learn how to prepare Badam Phirni here by watching its video or simply following the method instructions.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Badam Phirni
- Milk-2 cups
- Rice-2 tbsp
- Sugar-2 tbsp
- Neatly Sliced Almonds- 1/4th cup
- Green Cardamom -1 tsp
- Kewra Essence-1/2 tsp
- Silver Or Gold Foil Paper
How to make Badam Phirni
- Soak rice in water for about 4-5 hours, and then grind the rice into a smooth paste after draining the water.
- Take a pan and pour milk in it. At low heat add rice, sugar and cardamoms while stirring constantly till the mixture gets thickens.
- Now remove the pan from the heat and add almonds.
- Add almonds after removing from heat.
- Keep aside in a bowl to cool.
- Garnish the recipe with foil paper.
Other Similar Recipes
- Walnut burfi
- Singhare ki burfi
- Khoya burfi
- Sev burfi