Badam Kheer is a delicious and popular recipe. Badam kheer recipe has a smooth as well as rich texture due to presence of cream and badam. Badam Kheer preparation is easy and can be made by following the given simple recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Badam Kheer
- Almond or Badam-1/2 cup
- Milk -2 cups
- Sugar -3 tbsp
- Crushed Cardamoms -5
How to make Badam Kheer
- Take a pan add about ½ liter water to it. Boil it.
- Then add the almonds in boiling water and cook it for 2 minutes. Then, drain it.
- Remove skin of almonds and grind to a fine paste.
- Now take another pan and boil milk in it. Add sugar and badam paste to it and cook the batter for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Then keep it aside for some time and add kesar and cardamoms.
- Badam Kheer is ready to be served.
- Serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Amrit peda
- Rice kheer
- Channa dal kheer