Tuna salad made easy with simple and easy recipe provided here. Tuna salad is very easy to prepare and requires no ingredient to be cooked at home. So all that needs to be done is prepare it.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||0 mins|
Ingredients For Tuna Salad
- Tomatoes, cut in quarters- 2
- Red bell pepper, cut in thin long slice- 1
- Green bell pepper, cut in thin long slice- 1
- Sliced Onion- 1
- Tuna in vegetable oil- 1can
- Olive oil- 4 tsp
- Wine vinegar- 2 tsp
- Finely minced garlic- ½ clove
- Salt to taste
- Pepper- 1/8 tsp
- Dry mustard- 1/8 tsp
- Chopped black olives- 12
How To Make Tuna Salad
- Place tomatoes on the serving plate. Put the onion rings and peppers in center of the platter.
- Drain tuna of oil and flake it, then arrange it in center on the onions and peppers.
- For salad dressing take drained oil from tuna, wine vinegar, pepper, minced garlic, olive oil, dry mustard and salt in a jar.
- Seal the jar and shake.
- Drizzle it all over the salad.
- Top the salad with pieces of olive
- It can be served as it is or after being refrigerated for a few min.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos