Tuna rolls recipe is a type of sushi recipe from Japan. This recipe is made with raw tuna slices, so not everyone may like it but it’s worth a try. Make tuna rolls at home by following instructions provided here.
|Preparation Time||45 mins|
|Cooking Time||0 mins|
Ingredients For Tuna Rolls
- Cooked sushi rice- 6 cups
- Nori sheets- 4
- white sesame seeds- 1 Tbsp
- sushi grade tuna- ½ lb
- mayonnaise- 1 Tbsp
How To Make Tuna Rolls
- Slice tuna and toss with mayonnaise and ground red chili pepper.
- Place a nori sheet on top of a bamboo mat. Spread a quarter portion of sushi rice on the nori sheet.
- Shower the sushi rice with sesame seeds.
- Place the tuna mixture in proportion.
- Roll the bamboo mat giving cylindrical shape to the sushi.
- Remove the bamboo mat.
- Cut the sushi in pieces with a knife.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Tuna curry