Tuna Casserole is a very delicious recipe which is very cheap, easy and quick to make. This is a comfort food recipe which is very filling and wholesome meal on its own. Make tuna casserole at home by following this simple and easy recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients for Tuna Casserole
- cooked macaroni- 3 cups
- tuna- 1 can
- cream of chicken soup, condensed - 1 can
- shredded Cheddar cheese- 1 cup
- French fried onions- 1 1/2 cups
How to Make Tuna Casserole
- Set the oven to be preheated at 350° F (175° C).
- Combine macaroni, soup and tuna in a baking dish. Top it with cheese once it is mixed well.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle with fried onions and bake again for 5 minutes.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos