Tangy Alaska Halibut Bake
Tangy Alaska Halibut Bake is a very famous Alaskan recipe which is prepared with Alaskan halibut only. This recipe is absolutely perfect for lunch time. Tangy Alaska Halibut bake recipe made easy with all the instructions provided here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Tangy Alaska Halibut Bake
- Halibut Fillet- 2 lb
- Sour Cream- 1 cup
- Mayonnaise- 1 cup
- Sliced yellow onions- 1
- Chopped green onions- ¼ cup
- Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice- 3 tbsp
- Ritz Crackers, crushed -2 cups
- Butter- ¼ cup
How To Make Tangy Alaska Halibut Bake
- Take some butter in a pan and add sliced onions to it. Sauté the sliced onions till they acquire same color.
- Take out all the contents of pan and put it in a baking dish. Set it aside.
- In a bowl mix sour cream, mayonnaise, and lemon juice. Place the halibut on top of onions. Pour this mayonnaise and cream mixture over the top of halibut.
- Set the temperature of oven at 375° F and bake for 40 minutes.
Other Similar Recipes
- Baked alska
- Stuffed halibut