Tangra Macher Sukno Jhol
Tangra Macher Sukno Jhol is very famous fish curry from West Bengal, India. This recipe is can be quickly prepared and tastes very good. Make this recipe at home by following the recipe provided here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Tangra Macher Sukno Jhol
- Tangra fish- ½ kg
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric for color and taste
- Mustard oil- 100g
- Coriander leaves for garnishing- 1 sprig
Grind into Paste
- Onion- 1
- Garlic- 1 whole clove
- Red chilies
How To Make Tangra Macher Sukno Jhol
- Wash and clean the fish and then rub it with salt turmeric, 1tbsp oil and the paste. Let it stay put for a while.
- Heat oil in a wok and put marinated pieces of fish in it.
- Keep sautéing the fish on low flames.
- After the spices start leaving oil pour ½ cup of hot water and let it boil.
- Use coriander leaves to garnish the recipe.
- Serve it along side steamed rice.
Some Useful Tips
- Ask for the tangra fish to be cleaned from where you buy it. Cleaning this fish can be done only by experts. Also try to get fresh fish for this recipe as that will make the recipe even more tasteful.
Other Similar Recipes
- Machar jhol
- Bangle panther jhol