Stuffed Halibut is very spicy and tasty recipe which can be easily prepared. Get to know how to prepare this recipe by following the steps provided here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Stuffed Halibut
- Halibut- 6 fillets
- softened package cream cheese- 1
- cooked salad shrimp- ½ pound
- salt as required
- black pepper to taste
- dried basil- ½ tsp
- lemon- 1
How To Make Stuffed Halibut
- Oven should be preheated at 325° F. Cover a baking dish with a sheet with foil.
- Mix shrimp and cream together in a small bowl. If required season with pepper, salt and basil.
- Make cavities in the fillets by slicing it open on one side. Fill them with cheese- shrimp mixture and place on foil lined baking dish. Drizzle lime juice all over the fillets.
- Bake the fish fillets for twenty minutes of till the fish is done.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos