Stuffed Fish is a wonderful recipe which has so many possibilities for change. You can use all kinds of stuffing and figure out what you like best. Make stuffed fish at home by following instructions given here.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Stuffed Fish
- Whole Mackerels or Pomfret-2
- jeera powder- 2 tsp
- Chili powder- 2 tbsp
- Turmeric- 1 tsp
- garam masala- 1 tsp
- Coriander vinegar- ½ tsp
- Onion finely cut- 1
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice- 1 tbsp
- Oil Semolina- 1 tbsp
How To Make Stuffed Fish
- Wash and clean the wish completely.
- Remove all the scales, innards, tail and part of fins. Slice it open from one of the sides.
- Sprinkle salt and lime juice on the fish and leave it as it is for twenty minutes.
- Take all the remaining spices except onions and grind them into a thick paste.
- Fill the fish cavity with this spice mix and a few onions.
- Apply a bit of masala on outer side too. Use strings if needed to secure the fish.
- Roll it into semolina and deep fry in oil.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and onions before serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos