Smoked Salmon Croustades
Smoked Salmon Croustades is recipe of pastries filled with smoked salmon and cream. Prepare this recipe at home in a simple manner by following the steps given below.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Smoked Salmon Croustades
- Mini croustades
- Soft Cream Cheese- 200 g
- Light Cream- 3 tbsp
- Cold-smoked Salmon- 140 g
- Chopped Dill- 2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 1 tsp
- Butter, melted
How To Make Smoked Salmon Croustades
- Cream cheese must be beaten until soft.
- Drop in light cream and beat until the cream is fluffy and light.
- Take salmon and cut it into thin slices.
- Mix in the salmon slices with cheese.
- Put in dill and lemon juice.
- Before filling the croustades with this salmon filling brush the insides with butter for crispiness.
- Garnish the croustades with olive, caviar or dill before serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Salmon mousse
- Smoked whitefish molds