Sesame Fish can be quickly prepared and served at anytime as snacks or starters. Kids love this recipe. Just follow the steps provided below to prepare this recipe at home and enjoy the delectable taste of sesame fish.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Sesame Fish
- Fish Fillets- 1 lb
- coarsely grated Ginger -1 tsp
- grated Onion- 1
- Dry Sherry- 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper - a pinch
- Sugar- 1 tsp
- Corn flour -1 oz
- beaten Egg-1
- All-Purpose Flour (Maida)-1 oz
- Sesame Seeds- 1 cup
- Oil as needed for deep frying
How To Make Sesame Fish
- Clean the fish, then remove skin and cut into finger like shape.
- Mix ginger, onion, sherry, pepper, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Drop in fish pieces and coat well. Leave it as it is for 10 min.
- Take the pieces of fish out.
- Combine all purpose flour and corn flour in a bowl.
- Take a separate bowl and whisk an egg with 3 tbsp water.
- Take the fish pieces and dip them into flour- egg mixture one by one and then roll into sesame seeds.
- Take a pan and heat oil for shallow frying in it. Drop in the pieces of fish and cook till they turn golden brown from all sides.
- Serve it hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sesame chutney
- Gefilte fish