Sardine pate is a spread made up of sardines. Sardines are not usually liked by many people but you will learn to do so if you tried this recipe. Prepare this recipe at home by following these steps given below.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Sardine Pate
- Sardines- 1 x 120g tin
- lemon juice- 1 tsp
- unsalted butter- 2oz
- chopped parsley
- black pepper and salt to taste
How To Make Sardine Pate
- Take the can of sardines and empty its whole content i.e. fish and oil into a mixer or food processor.
- Drop in the remaining ingredients too.
- Churn them in food processor till they are completely mixed and smooth.
- Check it for seasoning and add if needed otherwise its fine.
- Take it out into serving dishes, cover and refrigerate ill the time of serving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos