Samak Kebab is a very famous recipe from Morocco and Mediterranean. This recipe is brings out the flavor of fish while keeping the unique flavor of marinade too. Get to know how to prepare this recipe by following these steps.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Samak Kebab
- fresh fish, diced and chunky- 150g
- lemon juice- 1/4 tsp
- olive oil- 1 tbsp
- grated onion- 1/4 cup
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- bay leaf- 1
- paprika- ¼ tsp
- lemon wedges
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped
How To Make Samak Kebab
- Take the fish pieces and marinate them in olive oil, lemon juice, bay leaf, onion, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Skewer them on the kebab sticks.
- Put the skewers on a grill and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- You can also sprinkle ½ tsp cumin powder for Egyptian flavour.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee