Salmon skewers recipe is a very delicious appetizer which is prepared by marinating salmon pieces in spices and sauce and then grilling. Prepare this recipe by following some easy steps.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Salmon Skewers
- soy sauce- 1/2 cup
- mirin- 1/4 cup
- brown sugar- 1/4 cup
- minced garlic- 2 Tbsp
- freshly minced ginger- 2 Tbsp
- chopped green onions- 1/4 cup
- vegetable oil- 2 Tbsp
- chili flakes- ¼ tsp
- salmon fillet, cut into 1 inch cubes- 1 lb
- fresh pineapple, cut into 1 inch chunks- 1 lb
- diced green onions, cut into 1 inch segments-2
- bamboo skewers(to be soaked in water for 20 minutes)- 8
How To Make Salmon Skewers
- Mix mirin, soy sauce and brown sugar in a bowl till the sugar is completely dissolved. Add chopped green onions, ginger, chili flakes and vegetable oil. Drop in the salmon pieces and make sure that they are completely coated in the marinade. Cover it up and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Take out the salmon pieces from marinade.
- Take a small pan and put the marinade in it. Bring it to a boil and then let it simmer on low heat for 10 min.
- Skewer the pineapple, salmon and onion pieces on the bamboo skewers.
- Make sure grill is at high temperature for direct heat and that grill has been oiled. Place the skewers on the grill and cover. Keep basting with the marinade from time to time.
- Serve it hot straight from the grill.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos