Salmon latke is a very yummy recipe by Jewish community. This recipe is easily prepared and has nutritional benefits. Find out how to prepare this recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Salmon Latkes
- Breadcrumbs- ½ cup
- Boneless salmon cut into pieces- 1 can
- Chopped fresh Dill- 1 tbsp
- Eggs- 2
- Lemon juice- ½ tbsp
- Chopped onions- 2/3 cups
- Black pepper- ½ tsp
- Olive oil
- Salt as needed
How To Make Salmon Latkes
- Mix onion, salmon chunks, dill, black pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Drop in eggs, lemon juice and breadcrumbs and mix it all well.
- Set it aside for fifteen min.
- Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
- Take the mixture and prepare it in form of latkes.
- Fry the latkes till they turn golden brown from both sides.
- Soak up excess oil with napkins and serve hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Apple latkes
- Sweet potato latkes