Salmon Fry is a spicy salmon steak/fillet shallow fried in oil. It tastes great and is a main course dish. Learn how to make this recipe at home by following a few simple steps provided below.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Salmon Fry
- Olive oil- 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- ¾ tsp
- Mustard seeds, brown- ½ tsp
- Sliced onion- 1
- Minced garlic- 1 clove
- Freshly minced ginger- 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chilies- 1
- Curry leaves- 10
- Diced tomato-1
- Salmon- 2 cans
- Chopped fresh cilantro- 1/4 cup
How To Make Fish Biryani
- Take a skillet and heat olive oil in it at medium flames. Let the cumin and mustard seeds pop in oil.
- Put in the onions and sauté them till they turn golden brown.
- Add in ginger, garlic, curry leaves and chili pepper. Stir fry till the garlic is of golden color.
- Drop in the tomatoes and cook for a minute before adding the salmon pieces. Keep cooking until the salmon is done and then remove from heat.
- Use cilantro leaves for garnishing.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos