Salmon cutlet is fried dish which will make you drool. This is a wonderful recipe which can be easily prepared by following this recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Salmon Cutlet
- Softened butter- 100g
- Coriander, finely chopped- 2 tbsp
- Lime rinds- 2 tsp
- Lime juice- 2 tsp
- Black pepper
- Salmon cutlets- 3
- For serving- steamed vegetables
How To Make Salmon Cutlet
- Take a small bowl and place butter in it. Mix in lime rind, coriander, black pepper and lime juice and combine altogether. Put it in fridge till required.
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan on medium flames. Fry the salmon cutlets for 3 minutes or till they are done. Take out in a plate and cover it with a foil.
- Place the cutlets on serving plates and garnish with the coriander-lime butter. Serve steamed vegetables along with it.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee