Salmon Casserole is an excellent recipe for to be cooked at your own. This comfort food tastes great and can be prepared at any time. Lean how to make this recipe from the recipe provided here.
|Preparation Time||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Salmon Casserole
- Unsalted butter- ½ tsp
- Diced onions- 1 ½ cup
- Diced celery- 1 ½ cup
- Thyme, dyed- 1 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Ground white pepper- ¼ tsp
- Flour- 3 tsp
- Milk- 3 cups
- Sour cream- ½ cup
- Peas- 2 cups
- Salmon – 2 cans(14 ounce)
- Cooked broad egg noodles- 1 lb
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Breadcrumbs- ¾ cup
How To Make Salmon Casserole
- Broiler should be preheated.
- Take a baking dish and polish it with butter.
- Take a sauce pot and melt butter in it and add in onions, thyme, celery, pepper and salt to taste. Cook till the vegetables get soft. Pour over flour and mix till all the vegetables are coated in flour. Pour over the milk at high temperature and bring it all to a boil. When mixture starts to thicken add the sour cream and peas into. Set it aside after it is done.
- Check the packet for cooking noodles. Keep the noodles aside when done.
- Take out the salmons and keep them in bowl. Remove skin, cartilage or any bones.
- Take the breadcrumbs and toss them with olive oil.
- Put the noodles in the buttered casserole dish and place the salmon chunks evenly. Pour the sauce all over the ingredients and gently toss them to mix. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cook in the broiler till the recipe is golden brown in color.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish molee
- Fish tacos